The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, please see individual items.
Estimated Shipping Times
North America: 4-6 business days
Europe: 4-6 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-7 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-7 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 4-6 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: 5-6 business days
Sub-Saharan Africa: 4-6 business days
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on DHL.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations under certain conditions. Customers must:
Request a cancellation within 1 hour of purchase.
Contact us within 14 days of delivery for exchanges or cancellations based on item defectiveness.
Ship items back within 21 days of delivery for exchanges/refunds to be valid.
*Customers must send us photo evidence of defectiveness/damage with complaint email.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns for:
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions or complaints about your order? Please contact us via email@example.com
Last updated 3rd April 2021.
Additionally, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you when we interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information we Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information from time to time if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We collect, use and share your information in several legally permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list or to receive notifications from us;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting our customers’ personal information is crucially important to our business and something we take very seriously. For these reasons, we share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. We engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to our shop:
I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the event of a Business Transfer. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which we are bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How Long We Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If we are required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have the rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from us. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
You may reach us with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org, by WhatsApp +2349131344033 or by mail at my physical address 25B MacDonald Road, Ikoyi - Lagos. addressed to Jazbeee Lifestyle.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Kofo Oyeleye our Creative Director is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact her via email@example.com.